Our new friend Dennis Kaping got in touch with us the other day letting us know about a new product that he just recently launched on Kickstarter. He wanted to put a new minimilistic twist to an old problem: uncomfortable wallets with hard and sharp edges.
Billetus – A Carbon Fiber, Titanium, Aircraft Grade Aluminum Wallet.
On his page he quickly defines Billetus as a thin lightweight, comfortable wallet for everyday carry. With the materials that he used and the techniques he used to build this wallet – that’s exactly what it is: light and comfortable.
The Billetus also carries other features:
- Finest Materials: Carbon fiber, titanium and aircraft grade aluminum
- RFID blocking
- Super Slim: As thin or thinner than an iPhone 4S (not empty, full with cash and cards)
- Easy access in and out of your pocket
- Enclosed Money Clip – Standard money clips have sharp corners that put holes in your pocket
- Above else, comfortable to carry!
Take a look at his campaign here and support to make this wallet a reality.