Today, I saw the digital brown camouflage G-Shock – available now at Macys – A rugged blend of fashion and function this was definitely had a utilitarian look-and-feel. When I initially saw the tan camo, I felt that look was more for game hunter and something that “Duck Dynasty” wold rock, but finally being able to see the brown camouflage, this timepiece definitely fits the military bill. This watch is on my “to-get” list, at $130 you are paying for form with function.
- Brown camouflage resin strap
- Round case, 55x51mm
- Digital dial with positive display, shock-resistant, Super Illuminator LED, flash alert and date display
- World Time (3 time zones, 48 cities), 5 daily alarms, 1/100-second stopwatch, 1/10-second countdown timer, 12/24-hour formats and mute function
- Quartz movement
- Water resistant to 200 meters
- One-year limited warranty