The A.Okay Life is where anyone from anywhere in the world can share their tips or what they have learned about personal development, success, happiness and turning passions into profit. We are very interested on what makes you motivated each day to do what you do as you build a more purposeful life. What is that charge that drives you each day? Is it owning that “car?” Traveling to faraway places? Living in a house that you are happy to call “home”? Living a life where you wake up happy.
At The A.Okay Life we want to do just that for our readers. We want to help motivate and inspire them with content that keeps them moving forward in life. That’s why you’ll see articles about travel, home, auto, art and so much more – all around the site we sprinkle in motivational quotes and videos to indirectly get planted in our readers heads to bring “positivity” into their sub-conscious.
If you have a story to tell, have learned a way to live that “A.Okay Life,” living your passions everyday, or just have some great tips to share with our reader, then we would love to hear from you. Send articles, gadgets, videos, travel stories, etc. That inspire you to life your life to the fullest. Are you a self-help motivator? Then be a guest writer on our blog and share your insights. Do you already have a blog? then let’s swap links and spread the word of positivity.
You don’t have to be an expert blogger or writer. This is a place of sharing real-life experiences and learning with people from all over the world.
- Generally speaking, posts should be detailed and informative and over 800 words in length.
- Write something creative, unique and new. Instead of articles like “How to Motivate Yourself”, think of articles like “10 Crazy Ideas That Will Motivate You in 5 Minutes”.
- When possible, please include personal experience, examples and stories.
- Please let me know your keyword and ensure it is included in the title and multiple times throughout the article.
- Posts must be 100% original to The A.Okay Life (i.e. found nowhere else on the web or in print)
- Posts may include a 2-3 line bio which includes a hyperlink back to your blog, website, etc
Posts should provide a clear takeaway or learning for readers. Please use headings, sub-headings, bullets or lists to help structure your writing and make it easier for the reader.
Send us your information and we’ll get back to you.
[contact-form][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Website’ type=’url’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]